Wednesday 11 June 2008

Lily Allen - Lily Allen Close To Finishing Second Album

LILY ALLEN is reportedly close to completing her long-awaited second album.

The songstress, who also presents her own chat show for BBC3, LILY ALLEN AND FRIENDS and is rumoured to be working on a sketch show with JAMES CORDEN from GAVIN AND STACEY, has been hard at work in the studio and told reporters that she is almost finished.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, she said: "I've worked so hard. My next album is nearly finished. I'm on a two-week break and then I'm starting a massive promotional tour."

Lily, who is currently at the Cannes Film Festival where her father KEITH ALLEN is showing his documentary about Princess Diana, added that she is not sure when she will get a holiday next so is making the most of this break.

Recently two of the songs from Lily's new album were debuted on her MySpace page – I COULD SAY and I DON'T KNOW.

Meanwhile, the SMILE singer was recently caught by photographers as she posed topless on the beach in Cannes.

However, she remained unfazed, telling Bang Media International that she has nothing to be ashamed of.



19/05/2008 13:52:06




See Also